Looking to Rent a Property?
At Airsat Real Estate we are dedicated to helping you find your ideal rental property. We believe that renting a property is no reason to accept anything less than a perfect home and it is no surprise that more than eight out of ten tenants who have dealt with Airsat Real Estate, tend to renew their contract for another year. With over 20 years in property, construction and management we can make sure to find the right place for you to call home.
If you are looking for a property to rent, Airsat R E has access to 100s of new or newly refurbished flats, houses, apartments, and estates to let. Register with us today to get notified of the closest match to your desired place to rent.
How to become a tenant?
- Please note that there are virtual tours of our properties available on our website and we recommend those to be viewed prior to a request for an in person viewing.
- We will arrange a viewing for the properties you are interested in. Our staff has extensive knowledge about each property and will be able to answer any questions you may have.
- Once you have decided to go for the property, you will be sent a mobile friendly electronic application form to fill out to enable us to assess your suitability first hand. You will be asked to attach a photo ID to your application form before submitting, all doable on your smart phone device.
- This will be followed then by requesting a holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. Upon receiving your payment, you will reserve the primary right to the property whilst going through referencing.
- Full referencing is carried out by a third party from whom you will receive confirmation directly once they have initiated the process and they will be in direct contact to obtain further documents etc.
- Once the right to rent checks and referencing have been finalized, you will be sent your tenancy agreement followed by request of the deposit and first month’s rent in advance.
- We will be in further communication to arrange your key collection on your check in day and to welcome you on board as our new tenant.
For tenancies beginning on or after the 1st June 2019, you will receive a copy of our Tenant Terms of Business which, together with your tenancy Agreement, details everything which will become payable before, during and after the tenancy. This will include confirmation of the agreed rent and the deposit.
Below is a list of our current permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (per tenancy). Equal to one week’s rent.
This reserves the property whilst your application is being processed. Please Note: your holding deposit will be withheld if any, relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- Security deposit (per tenancy, if the rent is under £50,000 per year). Five weeks’ rent.
- Security deposit (per tenancy, if the rent equals or exceeds £50,000 per year). Six weeks’ rent.
- Unpaid rent
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Variation of contract at the tenant's request; £50 per agreed variation.
- Change of sharer at the tenant’s request £50 per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early termination (tenant’s request) at the tenant's request:
If the tenant applies to leave their contract early, they will be liable for the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will not exceed the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.