Whatever your objectives or circumstances we offer a full range of solutions. Our specialist mortgage and protection advisers have access to the whole market and can provide you with a wide range of products, lenders and insurers to suit your needs.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, seasoned homeowner, first-time landlord, or a property investor, we will always assess your individual circumstances to deliver the most suitable mortgage solution.
We give advice on a wide range of mortgages:
- First Time Buyer
- Buy-to-Let Mortgages
- Shared Ownership
- Let-to-Buy Mortgages
- Moving Home Mortgages
(Porting your existing mortgage)
- Home Purchase Plan
- Houses with Multiple Occupancy (HMO’s)
- Bridging Finance
- Second Charge Mortgages
- Shared Equity Mortgages
(Help to Buy Equity Loans)
- Complex Mortgages
A mortgage is a loan secured against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
Sourcing the right commercial mortgage can be complicated and a time consuming exercise. We are able to put you in direct contact with the team who have considerable expertise in this area, with access to all mainstream and specialist lenders.
We offer the following solutions:
- Commercial Mortgages
- Business Finance
- Limited Company Buy-to-Lets
- Bridging Finance
- Development Finance
We may refer enquiries for commercial/development finance to a third party.
We are a responsible broker. We’ll help you protect your home or investment property in case the worst happens. Our expert advisers will assess your individual circumstances and recommend tailored life, critical illness and home insurance solutions for you.
Protecting yourself, your family and your home:
- Protecting Yourself – Critical Illness Cover
- Protecting Your Income – Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) or Accident, Sickness and Unemployment (ASU)
- Protecting Your Family – Life Insurance
- Protecting your Home – Building & Content Insurance
- Protecting Your Buy-to Let Investment – Landlord Insurance
- Protecting Your Business – Liability & Indemnity Insurance
- Protecting Your Health – Private Medical Insurance
Protection plans usually have no cash in value at anytime and will cease at the end of the term. If premiums are not maintained, then cover will lapse.