Terms of business (Landlord)
Our Promise to the Landlords:
- Airsat maintenance team will be visiting the property for full inspection and provide advice on any repairs/ refurbishments that may be needed to put the property in a fit state for letting.
- Provide advice on the rent expectancy level for the property.
- Providing safety checks on gas and electrical appliances.
- We run an identity check on the potential tenants to assure they are legally eligible to rent a residential property in England & Wales.
- Providing you with sound advise on insuring the building and contents.
- We have a deposit protection scheme in place which will keep the tenants deposit safe.
- We provide an inventory service.
- We arrange viewing and keeping your objective and priorities in mind, we will pick the best candidate for you.
- Running a full credit check on the potential candidate to make sure they are a very low/no risk to take up.
- Furthermore requesting references to give us more visibility of the potential tenant’s rent payment record.
- Setting up a tenancy agreement using a management software that enables us to to create the agreement and once signed link it to the records of the tenant and the respective property all in one place and comply with GDPR.
- Rent collection via the individual client money account which are kept separate for each landlord. This belongs to a Clients’ Money Protection Scheme.
- We present monthly statement to the landlords detailing all the expenses (deductions) and the total that gets paid into the landlord’s account.
- There are regular inspections during the course of the tenancy (every 3 months) to assure that the property is well looked after.
- If there are any queries regarding any repairs/ issues in the meanwhile, there is a dedicated area on our website that these could be logged and they will get picked up first thing and dealt with as quickly as possible. If the charges exceed the agreed amount with the landlord the quotation will be presented to the landlord and upon approval the necessary arrangements to undertake the work will be made.
- The rent payments are monitored on a regular basis and reasonable steps are taken to safeguard any outstanding payments.
- At the end of the tenancy a final inspection is carried out by our maintenance team to make sure the property is given back in the same condition as before and if there are any repairs/damages caused by the tenants the costs of repairs are deducted from the deposit before it is returned to the tenant.
- The keys will need to be dropped off and signed back in officially in the office.
- If the landlord is willing to end the tenancy agreement before the end of term, we will serve the right notice.
- Data we collect
- How we use this data
- How we share this data
- Cookies and other tracking technologies applied
- your rights
- How to get in touch
- How to log a complaint
- Information Security
1. Data we collect
We may collect data from you upon receiving an email or a call, the forms that you are required to fill out, shortlisted properties or contact forms that receive regarding general enquiries, as well as data we collect from you from other sources.
The type of personal data collected from clients may be:
- Personal/business email address
- Personal/business Postal address
- Company name if one exists
- Personal/business telephone numbers
- Identity verification including but not limited to photographic type
- Financial account information such as bank account details, property ownership, credit check etc.
- Device browser type and operating system
- IP address
- Web-pages you view
- Links you click
Please note that other means of obtaining data about you may also derive from publicly available sources i.e. Land Registry, Companies House, Social Media platforms.
2. How we use this data
Airsat Realestate will only process data that has been voluntarily provided by you in the below instances:
- Contact us via our website.
- Legal Obligation
- Contractual Necessity: This will be with your explicit consent
The data we collect from you are used in order to provide you with our products, offers and services that are tailored to your interests.
The collected data may further be used for communication purposes, to improve our website, invoicing and payment, to make direct contacts by telephone, email SMS etc.
3. How we share this data
At Airsat Realestate:
- We do not sell your personal information for marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers and partners who provide data processing services to us.
3.1. Business Partners and Affiliates
3.2. Other Sources/Sharing
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third party service providers, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of a contract or task.
- Analytics and search engine providers.
- HMRC, Government Agencies or Law Enforcement.
- Insurance and Professional Indemnity Brokers/ Providers.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We collect anonymous information about your usage and activity on our Sites using cookies.
5. Your Rights
To exercise choices regarding cookies set through our website, see our Cookies Policy for more details.
We reserve the right to update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. Any updates will become effective immediately after posting the updates to this Policy. We will notify you of any updates to this Policy by sending an email to you or through a notice on the site.
7. How to get in touch
8. How to log a Complaint
If you consider that we have processed personal data in violation of applicable law, please contact us as described above. If you consider that we have processed personal data in violation of applicable law and failed to remedy such violation to your reasonable satisfaction, you may also log a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Information Commissioner in the UK).
9. Information Security
Airsat Realestate is committed to keeping personal information secure. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need.
We keep personal information only for so long as deemed reasonably necessary.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have a legitimate business need to do so this is retained for us:
- To provide our services.
- To comply with legal tax or accounting requirements.
- To deal with any legal claims.
- To provide information to HMRC, Government or Law Enforcement Agencies, Auditors and Insurance and Professional Indemnity Brokers/ Providers.
If we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information we will either delete it or store in back up archives.