Lettings Only Service Fee:
Set up fee of £100 + 30% of rent due (subject to a Minimum Fee of £150)
Letting Only Plus Deposit Protection: 35% of the rent
Letting and Rent Collection Fee: 35% of rent
- Tenancy Set-Up Fee (Management Only):
- Tenant Referencing: £40/tenant
- Tenancy Agreement fee & Administration fee (Preparation of Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement,
Contract negotiation, including any amendments, clauses and agreeing terms): £250
- Tenancy Deposit Service Fee: £30/tenancy
- Guarantor Search Admin Fee: £80
- Tenancy Renewal Fee: £200
- Quarterly Inspection Fee: £50
- Duplication and testing of extra keys: £20 plus costs
- Preparing Inventory/Schedule of Condition: From £100
- Issuing Notice of Seeking Possession: £230
- Maintenance Repair Limit UK Landlords (see clause 4.1): £100
- Redirection of mail overseas: Cost of postage
- Maintenance Repair Limit Overseas Landlords (see clause 4.1): £200
- Obtaining gas safety certificate: £115
- Obtaining Electrical Safety Certificate: £185
- Portable Appliance test (Up to 15 appliances): £78
- Supply and fit 240V smoke detector (subject to standard property wiring): £108
- Supply and fit fire blanket (1.2 sqm x 1.2 sqm) and fire extinguisher (1kg powder): £90
- Supply and fit carbon monoxide detector (battery powered only): £48
- Obtaining estimates and supervision of major works: 20% of cost
- Energy Performance Certificate: £100
- Any amendments to the main contract (between Airsat Real Estate and the landlord) (Management Only): £120
- Landlord exiting the management contract mid-term: £300/ tenancy agreement
- Attending court on landlord behalf: £250 per day per person plus travel costs
- Full Management Fee: Set-up fee of £150 + 15% of rent due on the first month followed by 10% on a monthly basis
- Rent Guaranty service 5% Call us to find out more about this service. Click here for more information
- Rent on time Guaranty services 5%. Call us to find out more about this service
For tenancies beginning on or after the 1st June 2019, you will receive a copy of our Tenant Terms of Business which, together with your tenancy Agreement, details everything which will become payable before, during and after the tenancy. This will include confirmation of the agreed rent and the deposit.
Below is a list of our current permitted payments:
- Holding deposit £200 (per tenancy)
This reserves the property whilst your application is being processed. Please Note: your holding deposit will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- Security deposit (per tenancy, if the rent is under £50,000 per year). Five weeks’ rent.
- Security deposit (per tenancy, if the rent equals or exceeds £50,000 per year). Six weeks’ rent.
Late payment of rent administration charges as follows:
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Variation of contract at the tenants request; £50 per agreed variation.
- Change of sharer at the tenant’s request £50 per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early termination (tenant’s request) at the tenants request.